Thursday, June 29, 2006

The half full glass

Picture info: Coolpix4500, 24.9mm, 1/140s, f/5.6

I have never tried capturing a butterfly before. This was my first attempt and sadly my only shot at it. The butterfly was posing just fine...My first click was not timed properly and I could not catch it with its wings fully open. I was just about click my next shot when this noisy, annoying kid walked behind me and scared my model away! :(

Atleast I got this; half-open (or half-closed?).

(I have been experimenting just too much with my template and the picture sizes. Hopefully this should stick.
Got suggestions? Please let me know)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

I agree with Stray on this one...well done!

The page looks great too.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Looks pretty good for a first attempt. I've never done it before, but have you tried setting your camera to rapid fire? If you were shooting several frames per second then presumably you would capture the wings in several different positions.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free webpage hit counter